The Story of Mark and Friends Chap. 3The Story of Mark and Friends Chap. 3
After a fun weekend of being with his new friends, Mark was excited for the first day of school. He looked at himself in the mirror, and smiled. He then grabbed his backpack, and ran to his parent’s room to wake him up. “Mom! I’m ready for school!”
“Its Sunday! Go back to bed!” Darcy yelled, getting Mark nervous.
He saw the calendar, and his eyes widen. “Never mind!” He then quickly went back to his room.
~The Next Day~
Mark was in the car looking at the window hoping he can see what his school looks like. When they finally made it, he smiled seeing how big the school was. “Wow!” He said.
Darcy then got out of the car, and opened Mark’s side of the door, and let him out. Before Darcy can say goodbye, Mark bolted out the door and went to the playground to play with Jonathon and Benjamin.
“There he goes.” Darcy said tearing up. The boss came by and put his arm around
Warriors-A New Light Chapter 4Chapter 4
The LightClan camp was filled with cats sharing tongues. The apprentices went to the elders and queens den to give the prey they caught. Two apprentices, Rosepaw and Tigerpaw decided to feed the elders, while Silverpaw and Snowpaw decided to feed the queens.
Silverpaw then gave a mouse to Squirrelflower and her kits Mousekit and Robinkit. The two toms went over to the mouse, but Mousekit looked at his former den mate nervously. "You can have it Mousekit. I'll eat as soon as I'm done." Silverpaw said. Mousekit smiled and shared with Robinkit.
Silverpaw went out of the nursery and went to join her sister, Snowpaw to eat their prey. Silverpaw and Snowpaw decided to share the pigeon the later caught. As they were eating, Snowpaw wanted to talk about what happened with her earlier, but wasn't sure how to start it, or how they'll react to it.
"Hey Snowpaw." Silverpaw said getting her sister out of her thoughts. "You okay?" She asked. Snowpaw went silent and looked down.
"Yeah I'm f
Gary and Alex Yokai Watch 1-2Gary and Alex Yokai Watch 1-2
It was a normal weekend, and Gary and Alex were waiting to cross the street. The two were looking both ways before crossing. "Hey Gary?" Alex asked his brother turned around as the two were walking to the other side of the block. "Where are we going?"
"Just a lovely walk." Gary said smiling. Alex smiled as well. Since Whisper came into their lives, it's been a while since the two did something relaxing. "Good thing Whisper overslept." He said.
"Yeah." Alex gave a laugh. "He talks to much." Alex and Gary shared a laugh as they made it to the other side of the street.
What they didn't notice was Whisper was following them. "What's up!?" He said. The two brothers screamed in fright seeing Whisper appear out of nowhere.
"Great." Alex and Gary groan. They were so close from getting away from Whisper.
"So how are you guys this wonderful morning?" Whisper asked ignoring the pissed looked on Alex and Gary's faces.
"Good." Alex said.
"Ready to look for mo
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr