Vincent Family Drabbles Chap. 9Vincent Family Drabbles Chap. 9
Friend in Need
It's finally the weekend for Alex and Gary, and to make it fun, Lucas was spending the night. Though, Lucas has been spending the night since Thursday. It worried Gary's parents, but also worried the parents of Joey and Calem since they too had Lucas staying over the night.
"So what do you want to do?" Gary asked.
"I-I don't know play videogames. I guess." Lucas mumbled. Lucas had a reason for spending the night at his friend's house, and well it's a problem he's been having at home for over a year now, and his friends are the only ones to know about it.
"Hey." Gary said putting his hand on Lucas's shoulder. "What's wrong? Nolan problems?"
Lucas nods. "Yeah he kicked me out as usual." He said. Nolan is Lucas's mom Johanna's fiancée and in just a few weeks he will be married to her and become Lucas's new father. However, Nolan wasn't a nice guy, he abuses Lucas non-stop and even kicks him out of the house. Lucas even had injuries to pr
Gary and Alex: Yokai Watch Chap. 1-1Gary and Alex: Yokai Watch Chapter 1.1
In the forest two brothers and their dad where going for a summer out in the woods to get some fresh air. The brothers were named Alex and Gary, and their dad Vincent was getting the tent sent up for them.
"I love camping!" Alex cheered looking at his big brother Gary.
Gary chuckled seeing this is his little brother's first time camping, same for Gary. Vincent chuckled, as he was finish setting up the tent.
"I know you guys will love it." Vincent replied. Alex and Gary smiled back at their father. "Would you boys mind getting firewood?" He asked.
"Sure." The boys replied. They got up and walked to look for firewood. After what seemed like 10 minutes they finally get enough wood, and decided to give it to their dad for the fire. However, Alex couldn't stop staring at a tree that contained a capsule machine.
"Gary look!" Alex yelled pointing at the capsule machine.
"What is it?" Gary asked.
"A capsule machine!" Alex yelled. He gave his sticks to Gar
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr