FNAF- LucasXGary: Masked LoveLucas and Gary: Masked Love
It was a beautiful day one weekend, and Gary, Calem, and Joey went over to Lucas's apartment. The boys knocked on the door, and Lucas's mom, Johanna answered it. She smiled but made a gesture to be quiet because Lucas fell asleep. He was watching movies and fell asleep on the couch. "He's still asleep, but you're welcome to come in." She said.
"Thank you." Gary replied. He smiled seeing Lucas asleep with a cute smile on his face. He never told anyone on this but seeing Lucas asleep made him smile. The three boys decided to watch TV, though they kept it down to not wake up Lucas, and suddenly he started dreaming. Johanna left to run errands for a bit, and she trusted the boys being by themselves, unlike their parents.
Gary looked at him and smiled. "I wonder what your dreaming buddy?" Gary asked. Suddenly the unthinkable happened. Lucas kissed Gary in his sleep. Gary sat their shocked with a blush on his face, and so did Joey and Calem. The three did know Luc
Vincent Family Drabbles Chap. 7Pranks
Vincent and his wife Briana were relaxing in the other room watching TV. Suddenly in the kitchen they heard Alex crying. The two got up and ran to the kitchen to see Gary on the ground with knife stabbed to his stomach, and Alex crying.
"Me and Gary got into an argument and I stabbed him on accident." Alex cried.
Briana gasped in horror, and Vincent was shocked seeing Gary dead. He walked over to the fallen son and shook him. "Gary?" Vincent said hoping to wake him up. No reply. "Gary?" He said again. Vincent decided to shake him only for Gary to grab his hand scaring him and Briana. With the parents scared, Alex stopped crying and started laugh along with Gary.
After a few seconds of taking everything in Vincent glared at his two boys. "What is going on here?!" He yelled.
Gary stopped laughing to wipe a tear from his eye, and remove the fake knife. "Got you guys good." He said laughing some more and giving Alex a high five.
"You see Gary taught me all about pranks and were pull
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr