Not Alone Chap. 6Not Alone Chap. 6
"She's pregnant." Vincent said.
"Pregnant?" Alex and Gary said in the same time, being surprised.
"Yep. Pretty soon Vincent and I will have our first born child." Briana said putting her arm around her husband.
"So you never had a child from since you were married till now?" Alex asked not knowing how long Vincent and Briana were married.
"Nope. The closest things we had to kids are. Well you guys." Vincent said.
Alex smiled at what Vincent said. "Does that mean were your kids now?" He asked.
Gary just rolled his eyes and sighed not liking where this is going. "No. Not really." He said. "Vincent is just taking care of us, right?" Gary asked looking at Vincent.
Vincent was surprised. On one side Gary was right he was just watching these boys until he found info on their father. But on the other hand he started to feel like a father with these boys, and seeing how Briana likes them he had thought of asking her to adopt the two boys. It will even give his newborn child s
Not Alone Chap. 5Not Alone Chap. 5
So back where we left off after Vincent put the boys in bed. Vincent got an unexpected call from Briana, his wife.
"B-Briana. H-How are you?" Vincent asked his wife sounding very nervous.
"I'm great!" Briana cheered over the phone. "How about you? I miss you." Briana said over the phone.
"I-I'm fine. I missed you too." Vincent said smiling.
"So how is everything at home?" Briana asked.
Vincent's eyes widen, he didn't know what to tell his wife about Alex and Garry. He just sighed, and decided to tell Briana the truth. "Everything is fine. Listen I should mention though." Vincent said, but before he can say anything his wife cut him off.
"Ok. Can you please tell me later? I have better news to tell you. I'm coming home from my trip early!" Briana cheered.
Even though she couldn't see it Vincent smiled over the phone. "Really?" He asked being happy. He hasn't seen Briana in weeks, and she was supposed to head home till next month, which worried him.
"Yeah. So I hope you
Not Alone Chp. 4Not Alone Chap. 4
Alex was in his room grabbing some clothes and his most favorite items to bring over to Vincent's house tomorrow. Gary was done packing, even though he didn't want to go he had to for Alex's sake, so for the time being he was helping Alex pack.
"Thanks." Alex said as he saw Gary put his plush toys in one of his luggage.
"Your welcome." Gary replied. Alex smiled seeing his brother helping him out. Gary would never help him, but it was nice that Gary is changing. Well changing just a bit.
Gary didn't know what was going on. He never helped Alex before, but for some reason he felt something change in him. Gary just sighed and patted his brother's back.
After getting packed, Alex went to his bed to get some sleep for tomorrow. Gary was about to leave to his room as well, but before he could leave, he had something to say to his brother. "Good night Alex." Gary said.
"Night Gary." Alex said as he turned around and fell asleep. Gary smiled as he closed Alex's door, and went
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr